QUALITY ORTHOPAEDIC CARE
Davis Orthopaedics is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopaedic care possible. Along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems, we strive to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all our treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties.
We are pleased to have you as a patient. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.
Dr. Mark B. Davis
Board Certified & Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon
In a total knee replacement surgery, the objective is to replace the damaged cartilage within the knee.
Arthroscopic surgery of the knee is one of the most common procedures performed by orthopaedic surgeons today.
A total hip replacement may be recommended for patients who experience severe hip pain and whose daily lives are significantly affected.
Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH) is an uncommon, but potentially disabling condition of the hip.
Total shoulder replacement is a procedure to replace the damaged cartilage within the shoulder joint in order to relieve pain.
Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder is one of the most common procedures performed by orthopaedic surgeons today.
We are committed to making your treatment as easy on you as possible. Most of the services you will need are handled on-site, with access to the most sophisticated technology to provide you with the best care available. Always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.
What the patients are saying about us:
Dr. Davis has proven to be a highly skilled and caring Orthopedic Surgeon. I feel very fortunate to have been a patient of his. He and his office staff have gone above and beyond to take great care of me before, during and after my surgery. I would recommend him every time and without hesitation. He really cares and it shows! His office is busy and sometimes they can fall behind … but honestly, it’s because he is taking his time to care for the patient in front of him. I’d rather have that than an impersonal, uncaring Doc who shuffles people through a conveyor belt office. I’m truly thankful for him and his office.
Dr. Davis has proven to be a highly skilled and caring Orthopedic Surgeon. I feel very fortunate to have been a patient of his. He and his office staff have gone above and beyond to take great care of me before, during and after my surgery. I would recommend him every time and without hesitation. He really cares and it shows!
Dr Davis replaced both my hips each 3 months apart in 2011. I have not had any problems since then. I would recommend him to anyone needing joint replacement. He is an excellent surgeon. Also caring and explains the procedure clearly.
Dr Davis and the entire office are 5 star. My husband had 2 total knee replacements and was given excellent care and treatment from start to finish.
Dr. Davis is the nicest man, and the best doctor/surgeon! His staff is outstanding and are always so helpful and kind. The physician’s assistant is just as kind as Dr. Davis. I would recommend them to anyone from a child’s broken arm, to a hip replacement surgery. Dr. Davis is not only the best in town, but the best is the state.
I love Dr Davis and his staff, so helpful, friendly and professional. Dr Davis was the only surgeon I even considered for my hip replacement, life changing surgery! If anyone ever needs any type of ortho work done in the quad city area, this should be your ONLY choice!
Had total shoulder replacement by Dr. Davis several years ago – shoulder is doing great and I have full range of motion. Dr. Davis was meticulous and really wanted an excellent outcome. I recommend him highly!
Reasons why patients choose us
- We have a Highly Experienced Professional Orthopedic Doctor, a graduate of The University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City, Missouri where he graduated Summa Cum Laude, year 2002.
- We have a Highly Competent Professional trained staff.
- Our practice is built on customer satisfaction.
- We have the highest standard of treatment.
- We offer a wide range of orthopedic treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery, computer assisted surgery, muscle sparing surgery, anterior total hip replacement, total knee replacement, total shoulder replacement, reverse total shoulder replacement, rotator cuff repair, carpal tunnel release, and arthroscopic shoulder and knee surgery and many more.
- Personal & friendly approach.
- Before we speak, we listen. We take time to listen and to talk about your inquiries and concerns, to keep you informed regarding your condition.
- Very reasonable cost.
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center, located at Willow Creek Road Prescott, Arizona 86301
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center – East, located at 7700 East Florentine Road, Prescott Valley, Arizona 86314Tri-City Surgery Center, located at 5430 Distinction Way | Prescott, AZ 86
- Tri-City Surgery Center, located at 5430 Distinction Way | Prescott, AZ 86301